Sometimes I wonder, why do I write?
And my instant answer is;
- I write to clear my head.
- I need to write, because I have some many stories in my head.
- I’m afraid there will be no room for normal brain activity, if I don’t clear some room, and write down my stories from time to time.
- I write because I can choose the world my characters live in.
- I write because I can choose my feelings when I write.
- I write because I love putting everything into a system.
- When I write, I create a place that is only mine.
- When I write, I cry sometimes.
- When I get emotional involved with my characters in my story, I really need to know what will happen to them next. That’s why I keep on writing.
- When I write, I get frustrated.
- When I write, I get confused, and my emotions are on a roller-coaster.
- I love roller-coasters.
- I don’t always love to write.
- I always love to have written.
- The majority of my life happens inside my head.
- The world inside of my head needs some organizing.
- I write to organize.
- I write to live.
- I live to write.